Admission Procedure for Grade XI (A.Y. 2022-23)
1. Parents need to purchase the Admission Application Form from school’s admin office (Enquiry counter).
2. Parents must submit the duly filled form along with the following documents:
- a. Passport size photographs of mother, father, child and guardian (guardian if applicable).
- b. Photocopy of the student’s birth certificate, having child’s name on the same.
- c. Photocopy of the student’s report cards of the previous school (Grade VIII and IX).
- d. Photocopy of current address proof (Aadhar Card/ LPG receipt/ Electricity bill/ Voter ID/ Ration Card/ Driving License/ Bank passbook etc.)
- e. Photocopy of the student’s Aadhar Card.
3. Selection will be based on performance in grades VIII, IX and X (first Term).
4. Since we have limited seats available in grade XI, parents are requested to pay the fee as per the displayed fee structure.
1. Amount once paid is neither refundable nor transferable in case of any change or cancellation of admission.
2. If the fee will not be received as per the schedule, the seat will then be given to the next eligible student.